By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the Website inword.ru, (hereinafter the Website) by filling in the online application (order) User:
– confirms that the personal data belongs to him personally; acknowledges and agrees that he carefully and fully read this Agreement and the terms of processing his / her personal data indicated in the fields of online application (registration) on the Website;
– acknowledges and confirms that all the provisions of this Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data are clear to him;
– gives consent to the processing of the personal data provided by the Site for the purpose of registering the User on the Site;
– agrees to the terms of personal data processing without any reservations or restrictions.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely, to perform the actions provided for in paragraph 3, Part 1, Article 3 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, and confirms that by giving such consent, he acts freely, of his own will and in his own interest. The User’s consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
This User’s consent applies to the processing of the following personal data:
– last name, first name, patronymic;
– phone numbers;
–email addresses (E-mail).
The user grants the InWord service the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data:
– collection and accumulation;
– storage within the terms of storage of reports established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years, from the date of termination of the use of the Site services by the User;
– clarification (update, change) –
– use for the purpose of registering the User on the Site;
– transfer at the request of the court, including to third parties, in compliance with measures that protect personal data from unauthorized access.
This consent is valid indefinitely from the moment of providing the data and can be revoked by you by submitting an application to the Site administration with the data specified in Article 14 of the Law “On Personal Data”.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending the User a corresponding order in a simple written form to the e-mail address (E-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site is not responsible for the use (both lawful and unlawful) by third parties of the information posted by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out in all possible ways. The Site has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes in the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its publication, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
The current version is always available on the page at: inword.ru/privacy-policy This Agreement and the relations between the user and the Site arising in connection with the application of the Agreement are subject to the application of the substantive and procedural law of the Russian Federation.
Новости и статьи
InWord – непрерывно развивающая платформа, способная создать максимально комфортные условия для ведения международного бизнеса. Мы осуществляем переводы текстов в Москве, помогаем адаптировать сайты под любую страну, а также предлагаем перевод лендингов на любой язык.